This Add-on for Blender includes several curve generators/kitbashing tools. It has tons of options but is super easy to use. Scroll to the bottom for other features and compatibility.
The Sci-fi Drone model in these videos is also included!
NEW Features in v1.3
Create curves with surface oriented handles by clicking on a surface:
Spawn massive amounts of cables and make them sag with a button press:
Hooked Curve Points
With Wire Generator, adjust all your curves together with control volumes:
Instantly turn a plain curve into a cable or a chain by scrolling through the included presets:
Add randomization to your cables (also works with the included kitbash presets):
Mesh to Curvebash
Apply any mesh to a curve and turn it into an array:
Works on Edge Selections
The Curvebash Browser doesn't just work on curves, but mesh edges too:
- Apply a mesh to the endpoints of a curve.
- Make cables sag (gravity effect) with a single toggle inside the Wire Generator.
- Convert Mesh Edges to Curves.
- Scale, Rotate, Slide or Twist the kitbash you applied to a curve.
- Randomize the Scale and Rotation of multiple curve selections.
- Draw curves on mesh surfaces.
- Add your own kitbash to the preset blend file so they're always available.
- And more!
Blender 4.0 compatible.
Report any issues to: armoredColony@gmail.com
Curve Basher 1.3 (Rev 9)